WHAT IS Graphic Recording?
We all know how easy it is to lose focus in a long meeting, conference, or workshop. As informational fatigue takes its toll, valuable contributions are quickly lost and forgotten. Graphic recording is an engaging way to document the key points from an active, complex discussion - plus it's great for sharing online afterwards keeping the conversation alive.
Articles & research on the effectiveness of graphic recording
- 10 Benefits of Graphic Recording. The benefits include: promoting clear thinking, greater memory retention, and helps participants to see the big picture.
- Why Your Brain Craves Infographics. People remember 80% of what they see and do, 20% of what they read and only 10% of what they hear.
- How To Unlock Your Creativity With Visual Thinking. Giving the complex clarity: accurate problem definition, achieve consensus and idea evaluation.
- The Role of Graphic Facilitation in Adult Learning. A new way of organising and analysing complex problems: contemplation of the whole.
- Why Visual Communication Matters. Clarify complex messages: visuals are quickly recognisable and clearly demonstrate relationships.